Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Que-Up the Sauce




                                  My pulled pork sandwich with a side of mac and cheese

On my Spring Break trip with a couple of my roommates, we stopped at a few unique restaurants so we could try out the hype. This included Whataburger, Captain D's (which I both have blogged about before) and a few more places. One of which was Central BBQ in Memphis, Tennessee.

After completing research (Googling) where to purchase the best BBQ in Memphis, we stumbled upon Central BBQ. Located in the heart of Memphis, this wooded shack would provide some incredible sauce.




My roommates and I all ordered the pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw on top of it and my, oh, my was it delicious. The sauce had a huge taste of brown sugar and was so good we had to take some home with us. I ordered a side of mac and cheese, which included their dry rub placed on top.(AMAZING).

The workers at Central BBQ were very helpful and kind. We even noticed many of the customers happened to be from across the country, as well, as we happened to sit next to a couple who had traveled from Chicago.

A couple weeks later, our buddy Colin happened to be traveling to Memphis so we highly encouraged him to check out Central BBQ. He listened to us and was overjoyed he did.

If you happen to travel to Memphis: 1. Do not stay at the King's Signature Hotel (long story, don't ask). 2. Get Central BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment