Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Whatalunch, Whataburger

Source: NBC News.com

   
Deep in the heart of Dixie there lies a triangle-shaped fast-food burger joint located mainly in Texas. I was given the opportunity to try out this place during my spring break trip with my roommates. We had seen a commercial for a 24-hour restaurant while at a Dallas sports bar and grill, so we instantly made plans to check it out after Mass the following day. 

When we got into the orange and white striped building we had a decision to make. Should we try the famous "Whataburger" or check out the new "Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich". Being a huge fan of buffalo sauce, this was a must. 


My Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich

This was a very decently sized sandwich which had a great amount of chicken and buffalo sauce. I was very surprised by the price of the meal. (About $7). The french fries were very comparable to McDonald's, except a lot less salty. 

Next time I travel to Texas, my first stop will be to be to Whataburger. Whatameal. Whatalunch. Whataplace. 

Grade: B+

1 comment: